Nitrogeno 03 - International review of Operative Alchemy
HOW THEY MADE GOLD
Alchemists were really able to produce gold. Here are their stories and those of modern scientific researchers who have obtained the same result: researches, evidences and (true) procedures to make gold.
In this Issue:
To create Gold through Alchemy is just like free climbing a very steep cliff without any safety lock, a situation where the handholds are few, tilted and small. Nevertheless, we can make Gold, absolutely - By Leonardo Anfolsi
- On Makin Gold 1 - Just a few words about the glorious past of Alchemy - By Janet Sambucetti and Leonardo Anfolsi
- On Making Gold 2 - By Roberto A. Monti
- On Making Gold 3 - How a Japanese chemist did it. Hantaro Nagaoka (1865-1950)
- On Making Gold 4 - Experiment in which mercury was successfully transformed into gold
- On Making Gold 5 - Russian team “actinides” announces discovery of industrial biochemical method of elemental transmutation.
- The twenties, Nice, France...Gold! - Path of the Red Dragon - By James Collins
- Philosophical Transactions III - By Leonardo Anfolsi
- Plant Salts - By John H Reid III
- Salt of the wise - By Lynn Osburn
- Cybernetics and Alchemy - By Leonardo Anfolsi
- Anti-earthquake technology: Done - By Leonardo Anfolsi
- The wonderful Essence of plants - By Licia Rossi
- The american chemical society press release on cold fusion - By Melvin Miles
- The Home Made Laboratory - By Steve Kalec
- A simple arcana for beginners - By Leonardo Anfolsi
- Alchemy and other controversial - By Felds Ludwik Kowalski
- The Alchemy of Fulcanelli. An Alchemy of Light - By Jean Artero
- The manipulation of Guṇa in Āyurveda rasayana - By Guido Sartori
- C.G. Jung’s Alchemy. Interview with Luca Valerio Fabj – Psychopathologist - By Leonardo Anfolsi
- Stradanus - Rebecca Rossi Schelissinger
- The Gold Nanoparticles - Ultimate Healing Power - By Janet Sambucetti
THE NUMBERS OF E-BOOKS:
Book in print on demand. Delivery in about 7/10 working days.
Il titolo è disponibile, in genere, sia in versione cartacea che digitale (ebook). La versione digitale è presente nei formati .epub (generico) e Kindle (mobi).
Selezionate tra i formati disponibili nel primo menù, se presente.
The title is generally available in both print and digital (ebook) versions. The digital version is available in .epub (generic) and Kindle (mobi) formats.
Select from the formats available in the first menu, if present.